You can have nice things or you can have a diversity.
It’s one or the other. You can’t have both. [LAPD chief warns about wearing expensive jewelry amid spree of armed robberies, FoxLa.com, March 23, 2022]:
At the Los Angeles Police Commission meeting, Chief Michel Moore said there is an increase in armed robberies throughout the area, and warned about wearing expensive jewelry.
Moore said the public needs to be “vigilant.”
“What we’re asking the public to do with these crime increases is if they’re going to wear expensive jewelry or drive high-end cars, when leaving restaurants, taverns and other locations, they need to be mindful of their surroundings, and be in well lit areas. [We ask that] they recognize there are opportunists that are willing to take advantage of them and many times, these individuals are armed with firearms,” said Moore.
Moore said the LAPD is “tracking the increase in armed robberies.” Armed robberies are up 44% since last year, the police department reported.
“We’re tracking the increase in armed robberies including looking at various suspect and vehicle descriptions of those responsible,” he said.
Moore said there is now a task force along with additional detectives assigned to investigate these cases.
“We’re gonna remain vigilant on this increase and we just urge everyone to pay attention to this to ensure that they’re doing what they can to prevent these instances from occurring,” said Moore.
In a country without diversity, you won’t have to remain vigilant. In a country with diversity, you face adversity when wearing jewelry in public.
Choose your own adventure, as they say. You can have nice things (and wear them out in public) or you can pretend diversity is our greatest strength.
Courtesy of UNZ
- COVID: How Government Killed Small Businesses With an Arguably FAKE or MANUFACTURED Virus
- George Soros is Bankrolling “Defund the Police” Candidates in 2022
- CCP forcing Chinese people to kneel in submission while scanning covid passports
- Former child actor Cole Sprouse confirms that Disney is indeed SEXUALIZING young actresses
- FOIA request: 70% of COVID infections at the CDC were among the vaccinated
- COVID “XE?” Just another BS “variant” to try to scare more people into taking more blood-clotting vaccines
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!
Get Your DAILY DUH at Stupid Politics![wp-rss-aggregator feeds="136804" template="stupid-politics"]