This post first appeared at Fellowship of the Minds
Graphology is the science of analyzing handwriting for personality traits, which has been around since the days of Aristotle. Today, it’s used for a variety of purposes, from criminal investigations to employers using it to screen potential employees.
Are you a graphologist or handwriting analyst?
If so, please examine the sample below of Christine Blasey Ford’s handwriting of August 7, 2018, and give us your informed analysis. Thank you.
***Visit our new FREE SPEECH community built for our readers. Click to Join The Deplorables Network Today!***
Below is a cropped and enlarged version of her handwriting:
I’m not a professional graphologist. Based on what graphologists say, and my intuitive sense, here are my impressions of Ford’s handwriting:
- The handwriting strikes me as chaotic, messy and childish, instead of that of a mature, 52-year-old professional woman, who will be 53 years old on November 28.
- Her t’s with low cross-bars indicate emotional insecurities and a lack of ambition and lofty goals.
- She often does not dot her i’s, which “denotes distraction, oversight, lack of attention, tendency to get distracted or forget obligations, lack of critical sense, lack of interest, apathy, lack of order, precision and exactitude,” thinking not based in objective conclusions, but wanders and “gives into receptiveness, indolence, negligence, laziness.” (Handwriting & Graphology)
- How odd it is that the words in her account are upright, which graphologists say indicates a person who is pragmatic and ruled by logic instead of emotion, but her signature is slanted to the right.
- She uses her maiden name Blasey, instead of her married name Ford.
- Her signature mis-spells “Christine” as “Christi” and “Blasey” as “Blasy”.
- The number zero (0) in “2018” is most peculiar: a little zero inside the zero. Graphologists say that inner loops (or circles) inside the letters “o” and “a” signify lying, dishonesty and secrecy.