President Trump is simply remarkable. While the treasonous and talentless Democrats proceed with their impeachment fantasy, President Trump continues to successfully fight for the American worker.
Trump has accomplished what the Democrats claimed would be impossible: he has revitalized America’s manufacturing sector, by refusing to tolerate the disastrous trade deals signed by his predecessors.
America’s blue collar workers will rightfully reward the President in 2020, when they vote for him in droves. #Trump2020!
REPORT: CHINA TO BUY $20B IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS FROM U.S. IN NEW DEAL
During the first year of the new trade deal, China will reportedly buy $20 billion in agricultural products from the United States.
By Right Side, October 24, 2019:
Will the 2nd Amendment Be Destroyed By the Biden Admin?
CHINA AIMS TO BUY AT LEAST US$20 BILLION OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS IN A YEAR IF IT SIGNS A PARTIAL TRADE DEAL WITH THE U.S., AND WOULD CONSIDER BOOSTING PURCHASES FURTHER IN FUTURE ROUNDS OF TALKS, PEOPLE FAMILIAR WITH THE MATTER SAID.
The US$20 billion would take its imports of U.S. farm goods back to around the level in 2017, before the U.S. began imposing tariffs. In the second year of a potential final deal when all punitive tariffs are removed, those purchases could rise to US$40-$50 billion, said the people, who asked not to be named discussing the private talks. The people did not say when the first year would start or when China would start counting agricultural imports toward the US$20 billion.
- Communist Think Tank, With Strong Ties to China, Just Awarded Justice Ginsburg a Million Dollars
- Why the ‘Woke’ Corporations Back China
- Communist China just doubled its number of military troops… is an invasion of America the next chapter in global domination?
- China Gave Biden’s Son $1.5 Billion For Startup in Industry He Had No Previous Experience In
- China using fentanyl for slow-kill “chemical warfare” against the United States, experts warn
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!