Flu shot lands man in hospital, blinded, paralyzed, unable to speak, on a vent & feeding tube

(Natural News) This true story of a flu shot landing a man in the hospital is going viral via InfoWars.com:

A Las Vegas man lost his vision, became partially paralyzed and has been unable to breathe without assistance since getting a flu shot last month.

Shane Morgan and his wife Monique decided to get flu shots on November 2, believing it would help protect them and young family members ahead of the busy holiday season.

take our poll - story continues below

What is your top alternative to Facebook? - FIXED

  • What is your top alternative to Facebook?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to DC Dirty Laundry updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Trending: U.S. Pastor Buys His Wife A Lamborghini As Pastors In Other Countries Are Beaten And Thrown In Prison

But what they thought was a pro-active measure turned to horror when Shane began losing feeling in his arms and legs.

“About 36-hours after he got the flu shot he started to get sick,” Monique explained to KSNV.

“I never dreamed that any of this could ever happen,” Shane told local media.

Doctors at Centennial Hills Hospital diagnosed Shane with Guillain-Barré Syndrome, a known vaccine adverse reaction characterized by the CDC as an “autoimmune disorder in which a person’s own immune system damages the nerves, causing muscle weakness and sometimes paralysis.”

Monique blames the flu shot for triggering the adverse reaction, which has left Shane in need of a ventilator and a feeding tube.

“It’s the last time anyone in my family will ever get one,” she said, adding Shane would rather have the flu “ten to one” than suffer the debilitating disorder.

Despite Shane’s horrific vaccine injury, a Nevada health official interviewed by KSNV still encouraged people to get the flu shot, saying Guillain-Barré Syndrome is a “rare” condition.

Guillain-Barré Syndrome, or GBS, has also been reported in patients who received the whooping cough (pertussis) vaccine, Gardasil (HPV), and M-M-R II injections, to name a few.

GoFundMe page has been created seeking donations to help the Morgan family.

See VaccineDamage.news for more true stories of the extreme damage caused by vaccines.

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.