We have reported on a list of Muslims seeking office in the united States in 2020. We have also reported on how many got into office in 2018. Now, guess how many have already won office in the US in 2019? The numbers might surprise you.
Islam, as written in the Koran, is diametrically opposed to America, Christianity and our Constitution. This is why this should be alarming to Americans.
- Muslims Emboldened: List Of Islamists Looking To “Represent” You In 2020 (Updated)
- Michigan Muslim Congressional Candidate Solomon Rajput: “We’re Done Waiting – It’s Our Turn Now”
- 18 Years After 9/11, Muslim Organizations Have Goal Of 5,000 Muslims Running For Office In 2020
- Just How Many Muslims Won Political Office In 2018? The Numbers May Surprise You!
- Video Shows Minneapolis Muslims Believe Sharia Law Is Better Than American Law
Again, as with previous reports, Deplorable Kel has documented a flood of Muslims across the united States that are either vying for elected office or have won office.
In a recent post, she listed those who have already put into positions of representation in the united States this year.
Here’s the list courtesy of Deplorable Kel.
Sorry. No data so far.
Deedra Abboud was elected to the Arizona Democratic Party Vice Chair on Jan. 26th 2019.
Abboud is a Muslim convert who has worked for the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) & the Muslim American Society (MAS).
Johnson-Harrell is the first Muslim woman elected as State Representative in Pennsylvania.
Johnson-Harrell is the Founder of The CHARLES Foundation, which advocates for more gun laws.
Samba Baldeh was re-elected as alderman in district 17 for the Madison City Council, in Wisconsin, in April 2019. Baldeh was first elected in 2015.
Baldeh is a Muslim immigrant from Gambia.
Syed Abbas was elected as a District 12 member of the Madison Common Council in Wisconsin, in April 2019.
Abbas a Muslim immigrant from Pakistan.
Omar Sabir was elected to Philadelphia City Commissioner in Pennsylvania on May 21, 2019.
Kermally is a Muslim man who was born in Kampala, Uganda and his parents were born in India.
Suara is chair of the American Muslim Advisory Council (AMAC).
Article posted with permission from Sons Of Liberty Media
Tlaib and Omar…
- Newly Discovered Video: Rashida Tlaib Now Fantasizing About How and Where to Jail Trump’s Admin Officials
- New Video: Rashida Tlaib Caught on Camera Being a Complete Racist
- After 9/11 Rashida Tlaib Says She Feared Americans, Not Terrorists
- Ilhan Omar Gave 30% of Campaign Cash to Alleged Boyfriend Tim Mynett’s Firm
- CAIR Demands Twitter Suspend Trump For Criticizing Ilhan Omar
- Felony: Ilhan Omar Caught Red Handed Lying To The IRS
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!