A short video recorded with a phone camera has been uploaded and, no doubt will be removed shortly from YouTube and other Nazi-style platforms. However, I was able to retrieve it and upload it to a variety of platforms known for protecting free speech and a free press. The video appears to be authentic and calls into question what many of us are thinking: Was the mass shooting in Boulder, Colorado a false flag to push gun confiscation?
- Not Letting A Good Tragedy Go To Waste, Biden Uses Boulder To Ram Through Gun Ban
- Boulder Murders Bring Demands for Gun Control Before Facts are Known
- Biden & Capitol Hill Gun-Banners Rush to Exploit Boulder Bloodshed
- GUN CONTROL IN COLORADO FAILS TO STOP EVIL KILLER
You’ll note at the beginning that eyewitnesses are claiming there is no blood visible, then the actual video footage begins.
The man videoing captures several people alleged to have been shot and yet, there is no visible blood surrounding them. How can this be with each victim if you know the damage the round from an AR-15 can do?
Second, notice the men at the front of the store, one playing on a phone as the other calmly strolls by until there are shots heard.
Will the 2nd Amendment Be Destroyed By the Biden Admin?
Third, note the cops from another county are already on the scene pushing the journalist our of the way “for his safety,” who is trying to capture what is taking place.
I’ll let the viewer be the judge of whether or not this was real, staged or a bit of both. Either way, the fact of the matter is the criminal Biden administration is hell bent on infringing on our rights to keep and bear arms.
- UBCs Don’t Work: Colorado One Of Few US States With Universal Background Checks For Guns
- Mainstream Media Exposed Coordinating Identical Mass Shooting Narratives For Different States
- The Anti-Gun Cabinet Continues to Grow
- Tell Weak Republican Legislators to Just Say NO to Biden’s Gun Control!
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!