Can you say Landslide?
I have been predicting for some time that Trump could conceivably carry every state in the Union except California.
There is even some hope for California, but it’s a longshot.
- Too Much Winning! Even CALIFORNIA Supports Trump: New Data Shows Trump Has Raised More There Than All But 2 Dems
The economy in Minnesota is booming, compared to the Obama years.
Couple that with Ilhan Omar’s antics waking the voters up and you have a recipe for the great state of Minnesota turning from blue to red in 2020, at least at the Presidential level.
Remember what happened recently at the Minnesota State Fair?
In case you don’t have time to read the above article, there were Trump 2020 banners everywhere and the liberals were feeling a little triggered. 🙂
But how bad is the “Minnesota Awakening” for the Democrats?
In 2016 Hillary Clinton carried the state by a fairly narrow margin of about 1.5%.
She won by less than 45,000 votes.
Democrats should be very afraid when CNN starts reporting the truth about the current awakening happening in Minnesota.
The Democrats in the interview feel that their party has left them, and they are enjoying the prosperity that Trump has brought to their community.
Is anyone else as shocked as I am that CNN would run this piece?
I’m glad they did.
Oh Dear, the story: thousands of Minnesotans drop Democrats and switch to Trump…. 😃 The president's "economic and Immigration policy are more with the working class"… "democrats have gone too far left". #MAGA https://t.co/hIpbqj1RIK pic.twitter.com/pbIUwlBJlO
— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) September 20, 2019
It seems that Minnesota Democrats, riding an economic upswing, are not impressed with the insane economic views of the Democrat front runners…
…nor are they impressed by their hypocrisy.
- VIDEO Flashback – Joe Biden: “We Need A Border Wall” & We Need To “Punish American Employers” Who Hire Illegal Aliens
Finally Joe Biden’s wonderful ideas, which he did nothing about as Vice President, are coming to fruition.
Trump is a doer based in reality, while most Democrats are dreamers based in fantasy, and the people of Minnesota are beginning to realize that.
Look for a Trump victory, and possible landslide, in Minnesota in 2020.
More Important Minnesota News…
- More Corruption? Only 4% Of Donations To Rep. Ilhan Omar Came From Minnesota
- BOOM! Liberal Hit Squads Are Out — Minnesota’s Most Circulated Newspaper Admits Ilhan Omar May Have Married Her Brother
- Muslim refugees bringing wave of tuberculosis to Minnesota… CDC silent, media blackout
- Minnesota Dems Take First Step To Remove Ilhan Omar From Congress
If we can take Ilhan Omar out in 2020 that would be a nice bonus.
When the state’s largest newspaper turned against her, her days may have become numbered.
Time will tell.