I told you there would be more in the case of Darren Huff, a Georgia man who was arrested and Robert Mueller not only oversaw the arrest, but also trumped up bogus charges against him, including having his Special Agent in Charge file an affidavit that contained lies about Mr. Huff being at the courthouse and having a gun there. Below is audio directly from the FBI website, which I am archiving that demonstrates clearly that a precedent was set in finding Huff guilty for what he allegedly was thinking, his intentions.
For more on the background of the story, please read Documents: Robert Mueller Accused Of Framing Georgia Man On Gun Charge and Navy Vet Claims Robert Mueller’s FBI Agent Perjured Himself In This Affidavit While Framing Man On Gun Charges
The following audio was downloaded from the FBI website.
Will the 2nd Amendment Be Destroyed By the Biden Admin?
The transcript is as follows:
Mollie Halpern: The FBI prevents a group of militia extremists from taking the law into their own hands.
I’m Mollie Halpern of the FBI, and this is Gotcha.
Darren Huff, of Georgia, and his followers wanted to indict President Barack Obama and many other federal, state, and local officials for treason. When a Tennessee County grand jury refused them, they wrote up their own bogus arrest warrants. Case Agent Scott Johnson, of the Knoxville FBI Division, says Huff armed himself with a handgun, an AK-47, hundreds of rounds of ammunition, and headed for the courthouse.
Scott Johnson: He thought he was going to ride in from out of town with the guns on his hips and right all the injustices.
Halpern: When Huff and others arrived, they found the FBI and its law enforcement partners waiting for them. Huff was sentenced to four years in prison for transporting firearms across state lines with the intent to cause a civil disorder. It was the first time this violation was successfully prosecuted.
Johnson: This case is monumental to the FBI because it will set precedent for case law in future domestic terrorism cases throughout the United States.
Halpern: This has been the FBI’s closed case of the week.
The problem in all of this is that Huff never was at the courthouse. He never had a gun at the courthouse, and instead of anyone in local, state or federal law enforcement arresting him when they stopped him in Tennessee, they let him go, only to turn around and arrest him a full ten days later under bogus charges and an affidavit from an FBI special agent in charge who perjured himself.
Huff is a Navy veteran. He was railroaded on charges connected to what the FBI thought he and other veterans were thinking and events that never happened.
According to Navy veteran Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III, the entirety of the FBI Gotcha segment is a lie.
- The FBI did not-I say again-DID NOT prevent a group of “militia extremists” from “taking the law into their own hands.” No “militia extremists” are involved in this event in any way. Darren Huff was not, is not a militia extremist. Darren Huff had no “followers.” Besides Mr. Huff, the FBI did not categorize any other individual as a “militia extremist” nor did the FBI identify any group as an extreme militia as connected to this FBI manufactured domestic terrorist hoax.
- Neither any militia group nor Darren Huff as an individual ever petitioned a Tennessee grand jury in any cause. Ergo: No Tennessee grand jury ever “refused” them.
- No “bogus arrest warrants” were or are in existence as connected to events of 20 April 2010.
- None of the 31 people who came to Madisonville, Tennessee on Tuesday 20 April 2010 to either attend a court hearing or cover the hearing as press representatives were armed with weapons of any description. There were no guns!!
- No one rode into Madisonville, Tennessee with “guns on their hips” or in possession of ammunition.
- No law enforcement officer, from any state or federal law enforcement agency ever confronted any of the 31 people for any reason in Madisonville on 20 April 2010. NO CONTACT WHATSOEVER!!
- All of the 31 people represented as being in Madisonville, Tennessee on 20 April 2010 were law abiding citizens. Many of them military Veterans. None of those folks violated any laws on that Tuesday.
- Mr. Huff was not armed with any weapon in Madisonville, Tennessee on Tuesday, 20 April 2010. Mr. Huff carried no ammunition that day in Madisonville. No state or federal law enforcement officer made contact with Mr. Huff on 20 April.
- Mr. Huff was never physically present at the location Mueller’s FBI puppet, Special Agent Mark A. Van Balen, said Mr. Huff was present, carrying a gun, with other men carrying guns, all “intending” to take over the courthouse. No evidence exists in contradiction.
- The FBI arrested Darren Huff ten days later, on 30 April 2010, as Huff was traveling on I-75 near Knoxville, Tennessee. The FBI did not arrest anyone else afterwards, but tried very hard to do so. FBI agents, following the events of 20 April 2010, canvased the southeast, interviewing uncounted numbers of people who were present in Madisonville on 20 April, or neighbors of these folks.
Now, if you are a movie fan and you remember a certain film by the name of Minority Report starring Tom Cruise, you might remember this segment in which a man is arrested for a crime he did think about, but never committed.
Isn’t this exactly what went on under Robert Mueller’s FBI against our veterans who simply wanted the law upheld but never violated it in the process? I’ll let the reader decide.
Article posted with permission from The Washington Standard
Tim Brown is an author and Editor at FreedomOutpost.com, SonsOfLibertyMedia.com, GunsInTheNews.com and TheWashingtonStandard.com. He is husband to his “more precious than rubies” wife, father of 10 “mighty arrows”, jack of all trades, Christian and lover of liberty. He resides in the U.S. occupied Great State of South Carolina. . Follow Tim on Twitter. Also check him out on Gab and Steemit
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!
Get Your DAILY DUH at Stupid Politics![wp-rss-aggregator feeds="136804" template="stupid-politics"]