Before February 2014, the New York City Police officer that arrested the “Dancing Israelis” had never spoken to the media about it, except for two 30-second cameo appearances in Internet videos from undetermined sources. However, he did grant a brief interview and though it’s quite interesting to hear him give his account of the incident, it’s also pretty clear that someone has gotten to him and wants him to keep quiet and not provide too many details.
Sgt. Scott DeCarlo confirmed that this is the first, and last, interview he will ever grant in regard to this subject.
I thought it appropriate that people listen to the interview and piece it together with what you know and have been told about the attacks on September 11, 2001.
Will the 2nd Amendment Be Destroyed By the Biden Admin?
Here’s the interview, courtesy of FederalJacktube6.
However, this was not the only incident that was left out of the narrative and forgotten by those who chant, “We will never forget.”
Sorry. No data so far.
Listen to the NYPD radio transmissions.
Article posted with permission from Sons Of Liberty Media
- The Forgotten 9/11 Cover-Up — The Five “Dancing Israelis”
- 9/11: 156 Eyewitness Accounts Were Omitted From The Mainstream Media’s Narrative
- 9/11 Classic: The Luckiest – The Story of How 9/11 Saved My Life
- Bombshell: University Study Finds “Fire DID NOT Bring Down Tower 7 on 9/11”
- New York Fire Commissioners Call For New 9/11 Investigation: “Overwhelming Evidence Of Explosives”
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!