Message received loud and clear Councilman Clark.
Shall NOT Be Infringed!
City Councilman Nathan Clark understands the meaning.
Gun grabbers in Virginia seem to have forgotten.
Portsmouth, Virginia, councilman Nathan Clark participated in his city’s Second Amendment Sanctuary vote while carrying an AR-15.
The Virginian-Pilot reports that two liberals, Councilman Shannon Glove and Vice Mayor Lisa Lucas-Burke, were critical of Clark’s decision to bring his gun to the vote and asked him to apologize for doing so.
Councilman Bill Moody defended Clark, saying, “I do not believe that Council(man) Clark needs to apologize for exercising his right as a law enforcement officer to carry his weapon to a public meeting. I can appreciate liberals’ knee jerk reactions but if they have a problem with the law they should use the system they now control to change it.”
The AR-15 a Portsmouth councilman wore to a meeting this week stunned two of his peers.
One wants an apology.https://t.co/IasFP1YTm6
— The Virginian-Pilot (@virginianpilot) January 18, 2020
Clark told WTKR he carried the gun openly to show support for gun rights.
He said, “I had a lot of people come and talk to me after it. No one appeared intimidated. There the police officers that were there; they were aware that I had it.”
The council passed the Second Amendment Sanctuary resolution by a vote of 4-3.
I wonder if Clark’s message swayed the vote?
Still Virginia STATE politicians are prepping to further infringe on gun rights in Virginia and tensions continue to rise.
- Watch: Virginia’s “Representatives” Conspire Against The People They Serve
- Democrats conspiring to stage false flag bloodshed on Jan. 20th in Virginia – “Charlottesville 2.0” – in order to ignite a civil war and mass chaos
- West Virginia Invites Virginia 2A Counties to Join The Mountain State
- Virginia Gun Grabbers Now Looking to Eliminate Privately Owned Gun Ranges
- More 2A Tyranny: Virginia Dem proposes to create ‘ammo-free zones’
- Gun, ammo sales skyrocketing in Virginia as citizens arm up in anticipation of tyrannical gun confiscation efforts by insane, deranged Democrats
- King Northam’s Wall—Afraid of His Subjects!
Northam and his cronies are starting a war they can not win.
Please pray that cooler heads prevail, because the situation looks eerily dim and could be the powder keg that ignites civil war across America.
The 2nd Amendment is NOT negotiable and NOT open to further interpretation.
It is the right that protects all others and Americans will never give up their guns, willingly.
Come and take them, if you dare try.
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!