While speaking at the Young Leader’s Conference in Atlanta on Saturday, socialist Bernie Sanders promised that if elected to the White House in 2020, he would “go to war” with white nationalism and racism.
“I’m Jewish. My family came from Poland. My father’s whole family was wiped out by Hitler and his white nationalism. Too many people have fought over the years. Too many people have died against racism to let it resurface and flourish in America,” he said.
“We will go to war with nationalism and racism in every aspect of our lives,” he added.
“When we combat white nationalism, and when we combat racism, we are going to use all the laws in our power,” he further said.
Will the 2nd Amendment Be Destroyed By the Biden Admin?
Sanders also made it clear that he would even use executive orders in his “war” on so-called “white nationalism.”
Here’s video of his comments as posted to Twitter:
We will go to war with White Nationalism. pic.twitter.com/HVtDI0eweQ
— Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) August 17, 2019
Google, by the way, defines “nationalism” as, “identification with one’s own nation and support for its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.” And remember, Google is certainly no friend of the right…
Moreover, Google says “patriotism” is synonymous with “nationalism.” Hmmm…
So, using Google’s definition, one could reasonably argue that Bernie Sanders intends to go to war against white people who happen to be patriotic to the United States.
The response on Twitter? You guessed it:
What he means is he will go to war with white people if he were to become president. That's what he means. It's part of that reparation/revenge thing the left is eaten up with inside and, for Bernie being white himself, part of that white guilt nonsense as well.
— Shannon Ford (@h0memadetweets) August 18, 2019
It sure sounds like it to us.
There aren't that many out there, Bernie.
Tell the truth, you intend to go to war with peaceful conservatives.
— STILL HOPING (@1969tttt) August 18, 2019
That’s probably much closer to the truth than anyone really knows.
One person told Sanders:
Something tells me that a bunch of people would do the same.
We all agree. Well, probably, except for the few thousand white nationalists.
Now, will you condemn Antifa?
— 🇺🇸🍊🧡southerngalpal 🧡🍊🇺🇸 (@belleofva) August 17, 2019
Of course not.
White nationalism is a hoax meant to vilify the entire country. nationalism is a good thing.
We love our country.
— Bridget (@thpuzzler2) August 17, 2019
Definitely food for thought.
Then there was this very salient point, made in the form of a question:
Considering that you think everyone that supports President @RealDonaldTrump is a white nationalist (which is incorrect) you want to have a war with half of the nation?
— Carmine Sabia (@CarmineSabia) August 18, 2019
It sure sounds that way to us.
What concerns us is the increasingly violent rhetoric coming from leftists like Sanders, which almost always translates to violent actions by left-wing domestic terror groups like Antifa, which made itself known yet again in the streets of Portland this weekend.
We can’t help but wonder — how high does Sanders want the body count to be in his “war” on white nationalism? We won’t hold our breath waiting for an answer.
- Civil War Over 2nd Amendment? Pay Attention
- Lying liberal media fomenting violence against Trump, supporters; Is another civil war in the offing?
- Dem 2020 Candidate Marianne Williamson Led White People in ‘Prayer of Apology’ to Black Audience
- Racist? Cory Booker promises to create White House office to combat white supremacy, hate crimes
- Opinion: Radical Democrats, allies deliberately pushing America to brink of second bloody civil war
- HYPOCRITE!!! Bernie Sanders Fired 3 Staffers for Labor Organizing
- Bernie Sanders Mocked For Admitting He Will Have to Cut Staff Hours to Pay Them $15 Minimum Wage
- ALERT: Trump Assassination Attempt Featured In Bernie 2020 Ad PROVES Sanders Has Hit ROCK BOTTOM
- Bernie’s ‘Economic Bill Of Rights’ is a Near Duplicate of Stalin’s 1936 Soviet Constitution
- Bernie Sanders Defends His Attendance At Rally Calling for Death of Americans
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!