While speaking to a crowd of cheering acolytes at a “Fridays for Future” protest in Turin, Italy, Swedish climate scold Greta Thunberg issued a dire warning — more like a threat, actually — against world leaders who don’t bend to her dictatorial will on so-called “climate change,” the UK Daily Mail reported on Friday.
“Unfortunately, we probably already know the outcome. World leaders are still trying to run away from their responsibilities but we have to make sure they cannot do that,” she said, apparently referring to those attending a UN climate change summit in Madrid, Spain.
“We will make sure that we put them against the wall and they will have to do their job to protect our futures,” she threatened.
As the “Free Dictionary” notes, the phrase can refer to being placed in a difficult situation, but it also refers to someone facing execution by a firing squad. Given her history of overheated rhetoric and her zeal, it’s not difficult to believe she intended the latter.
It’s easy to translate her statement to mean: Do as I demand or DIE!!!
The Daily Mail added:
Swedish Greta was cheered by the crowd who chanted her name as she arrived wearing her favourite yellow raincoat and a woolly hat.
She said: ‘It is not fair that the older generation are handing over the responsibility to solve this crisis to us young people who have not started this crisis. It’s not fair that we have to do all this.
‘The adults are behaving as if there is no tomorrow but there is a tomorrow, it is the tomorrow where our young people will live and we have to fight for that tomorrow. ‘We can no longer take that tomorrow for granted.’
Greta added that the next decade ‘will define our future.’
Here’s video as posted to Twitter:
Sorry. No data so far.
#GretaThunberg shows her totalitarian colors
She threatens world leaders
If they don't do their jobs
"We will put them against the wall"
Or face a firing squad
Not sure these children are a future anyone should want pic.twitter.com/UhVSgtkhvR
— Jim Hanson (@JimHansonDC) December 14, 2019
No, they’re not. And to think Time named her their “Person of the Year.” Just as they did Stalin and Hitler. (Warning: Clicking the Time link above will subject you to a very large and rather creepy animated image of Thunberg.)
God help us…
Courtesy of Conservative Firing Line
- Creepy: Giant mural of climate scold Greta Thunberg going up in San Francisco
- Video of the Day: Sky News host says Greta Thunberg ‘not the messiah, she is an extremely anxious girl’
- Catholic group compares angry climate activist Greta Thunberg to Virgin Mary
- Students at ‘Christian’ theological seminary confess climate sins to plants
- Video: Dem. candidate Tim Ryan calls for UN, State Dept. to fight climate change with population control
- CJ Pearson Challenges Greta Thunberg to a Climate Change Debate
- Meet The Young CONSERVATIVE Rival of Sweden’s Greta Thunberg
- Outraged Swedish Citizens report Greta Thunberg’s parents to Child Services for child abuse
- Greta Thunberg: An Actress That’s As Fake As The Climate Change Hoax
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!