COLLINS: “I agree with him on that point, that this is about impeachment. What I disagree is it’s not about abuse of power. It’s not about everything else. It would come from — this is something you love to see in the law. It’s a written record of motive. You’ve seen it since the day he was elected. You’ve seen it in this whole process working out. You saw it last year when my chairman ran for the job because he would be the best for impeachment. What was hanging out last year for impeachment? It became a Mueller report that didn’t give them everything they wanted. Then we came into a call. This is — this is a pattern. Look, I said this to my chairman, who I respect. You got the votes. Go explain it to the American people. Talk about affecting an election. There are a few things here that is interesting. As I said earlier on. Time and clock are terrible masters. I’ve heard it so many times from the chairman of these committees. We have to do it before the 2020 election. Put a candidate up worth voting for, how about that, instead of going after a president who you’re having trouble beating because of the things that happened in our country. With unemployment, the economy going well. That’s what political primarying is for.”
Cross-posted with Mental Recession
Courtesy of Conservative Firing Line
- Nadler: ‘Can’t rely on election’ as polls show waning impeachment support
- Maxine Waters still peddles Russia collusion conspiracy but admits having no facts to prove it (Video)
- Maxine Waters DEMANDS Trump be imprisoned, ‘placed in solitary confinement’
- Opinion: Radical Democrats, allies deliberately pushing America to brink of second bloody civil war
- Former Navy SEAL Craig ‘Sawman’ Sawyer warns of ‘gruesome massacre’ if Trump removed from office
- Impeachment Backfires: Giuliani to Present Evidence of Obama Admin Money Laundering, Extortion, Bribery, Election Meddling
- Supreme Court Hands Trump Huge Win, Makes Impeachment Article 2 Null & Void
- Impeachment Backfiring Badly — 2nd Dem Leaves Party in Less Than 24 Hours, More Will Follow
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!