News

WWII Vet “Dissected” In Front Of Live Paying Audience Without Family’s Consent After He Allegedly Died Of COVID (Video)

A 98-year-old World War II veteran was recently dissected in front of a live, paying audience in Oregon without his family’s consent.

According to King5.com:

A man who died of COVID-19 was dissected in front of a paying audience, and his widow had no idea.

The family of David Saunders, 98, learned of the autopsy from a KING 5 investigation that exposed the Oct. 17 cadaver class in Portland, Oregon. A similar event in Seattle was canceled.

take our poll - story continues below

Will the 2nd Amendment Be Destroyed By the Biden Admin?

  • Will the 2nd Amendment Be Destroyed By the Biden Admin?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to DC Dirty Laundry updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Event organizers sold tickets for up to $500 to the public to view in-person the autopsy and dissection of a human body. The event is part of the Oddities and Curiosities Expo, which travels across the country.

“It makes me really feel saddened that this gentleman was not given the dignity and the respect that he deserved and what he thought and his family thought that would be happening to his body,” said Mike Clark, a funeral director in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

Trending:

Sorry. No data so far.

Clark handled the preparation of Saunders’ body as it was handed off to a private company that the family thought would use his corpse for medical research. Instead, Saunders ended up in a Portland Marriott hotel ballroom as the centerpiece of an autopsy and dissection before a live, paying audience.

A group of funeral directors notified Clark this week after KING 5’s investigation aired.

“I was totally horrified,” Clark said. “Our whole staff was horrified that this is what had happened to a gentleman that he and his family thought that his body was going for the advancement of medical students.”

Clark said Med Ed Labs, a Las Vegas company that solicits body donations purportedly for medical and science research, never told him or the family that Saunders’ remains would be used in such a manner. He also said the funeral home has stopped working with Med Ed Labs.

However, the event’s organizer, founder of DeathScience.org Jeremy Ciliberto, told KING 5 that the donor and his family did give consent.

“I can guarantee that that man knew his body would be used for medical research,” Ciliberto said.

An administrator for Med Ed Labs, the firm that sold Saunders’ corpse to Ciliberto, said Ciliberto was “beyond” dishonest in his dealings with Med Ed. Obteen Nassiri said Cilberto claimed he would use the body for a medical class.

TRENDING:  Trump’s Memorial Day Proclamation: Just The Start Of What Citizens Should Do

The Blaze added:

Ciliberto has reportedly denied any wrongdoing, arguing, “I can guarantee that that man knew his body would be used for medical research.”

Following news of the live autopsy, Ciliberto announced that a similar event would be canceled in Seattle.

“We feel that this was not respectful and certainly not ethical,” Kimberly DiLeo, chief medical death investigator for the Multnomah County medical examiner’s office, added. She is reportedly leading an investigation into the incidents.

So, giving your body to science after death is now a pay per view spectacle? Someone show me where this man desired such a thing. I don’t believe you will find it, but this just goes to show the depravity and depths to which we have sunk.

Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media

Your Daily Briefing:

Fight Online Censorship!

Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!


Related Articles

Back to top button
Close
Close